Average article rating: 4.94
13 Jan 2017
Updated: 2 Jul 2017
Position WPF window on secondary monitor
25 Jan 2017
Updated: 28 Jan 2017
Screen saver application written in WPF with Prism pattern
3 Jan 2017
Updated: 3 Jan 2017
WPF datagrid that has same sized dynamically defined number of rows and columns
4 Jan 2017
Updated: 4 Jan 2017
Data grid cells in WPF with defined fixed size with number of rows and columns updated dynamically
6 Jan 2017
Updated: 6 Jan 2017
The is a WPF application that shows (emulated) real-time data in charts.
Average blogs rating: 4.73
Average tips rating:
No tips have been posted.
Average reference rating:
No reference articles have been posted.
Average project rating:
No projects have been posted.
• Have more than 25 years of the architecting, implementing, and supporting various applications from small desktop and web utilities up to full-fledged cloud SaaS systems using mainly Microsoft technology stack and implementing the best practices.
• Have significant experience in the architecting applications starting from the scratch and from the existent application (aka “legacy”) where it is required to review, refactor, optimise the codebase and data structure, migrate to new technologies, implement new features, best practices, create tests and write documentation.
• Have experience in project management, collecting business requirements, creating MVP, working with stakeholders and end users, and tasks and backlog management.
• Have hands-on experience in the setting up CI/CD pipelines, the deploying on-premise and cloud systems both in Azure and AWS, support several environments.
• As Mathematician, I interested much in the theory of automata and computer algebra.