|I'm trying to make a directory watcher application that uses the FileSystemWatcher.
The basic program requirements are:
* The program should watch a directory for list of files given by user (setup values)
* The file may be new or old and may exist in the directory (when application not active)or be created when the application is active.
* When the program begins it should move the existing files.
* If say ten zip files and ten doc files are copied to the directory then it should move the zip files to the directory the user specified for zip files (setup value for particular) file extension and the doc files to the directory the user specified for doc files.
* The program should have a UI that has a listview that shows the activities done.
I'm using the FileSystemWatcher and a main worker function that does all the finding and moving.I need to tell the list box the events.
Any suggestion on how this should be done in the threading way (best practice)
Some input to go about it based on the above ideas appreciated
Thanks in advance.