i hope you want to automate the a scenario where
you copy file name in clipboard and want to open that file in notepad wthout human interaction.
is it your requirement.
if so reply so that i can help you.
i think above steps may be not enough for your requirements, if you have the same requirements as i mentioned above reply then following steps are enough for your goal.
1. FindWindowEx to find the notepad mentioned above.
2. Use SetCursor and mouse_event APIs to create a automated click on the menu File.
3. Generate anotherClick to get open from the menu.
4. GetWindowFromPoint API to get the handle of the open Window.
5. Get the handle of open window, from which you can find Edit for file input.
6. Get the handle of the edit as mentioned above code and set text to the edit as mentioned above code.
I am wondering if you have a derived CDialog
Class and call the default CDialog class thru a
intializer list passing the nidTemplate would
that create a Window handle ...m_hWnd and in that case the only reason to call
::Create is to make it modless