|Create an STL vector of 10 integers and store initial values (0 to 9 is fine).
Use the std::random_shuffle algorithm to shuffle the list.
Print the list. (try to do this one with an std iterator)
Use the std::sort algorithm to sort the list.
Print the list again. (you can use for each instead of an iterator)
See if you can locate the documentation for random_shuffle and sort either in VS help or with Google. Once you leave this class, you will need to be able to find information like this on your own.
1. Did NOT create a folder for the solution
2. Project/solution named correctly
3. Correct comments at top
4. Consistent indentation
5. Good variable names
6. Overall neat organization
7. Comments in code explain what's being done
8. Correct division of code into .h and .cpp files
9. Use of #pragma once in .h files (or, #ifndef)
10. #include "stdafx.h" in cpp files (or, suppress pch)