An easy idea would be, "you need to create a variable with that name, or you need to see if variable name has any typos".
Secondly, as already mentioned. [code][\code] is supported on some websites, such as Quora. On CodeProject, you have to embed your code inside <pre> tags, or you can try out using the new Markdown[^] on CodeProject.
The sh*t I complain about
It's like there ain't a cloud in the sky and it's raining out - Eminem
~! Firewall !~
Hi, I have a gridview where the first column is a checkbox. When I open the grid, the value of the first checkbox is always false, no matter how it is initialized. When I select another cell, the correct state appears. How could I have the correct value be shown?
Hopefully I am posting in the right place otherwise please correct me.
I want to display a scrollable list of tiles with images to display categories of items (all click selectable) and have another area displaying products as images all click selectable. I want to do this in C# .net 4.0 using VS 2010.
I would like advice on which controls to use from the basics (non commercial please). Could someone please point me in the right direction.
Hey guys, we are trying to design an autonomous system to match the criteria between college students qualifications and the companies offering intern positions requirements, I have checked and the closest thing I got were a few CRM's. If any of you have any idea about any open source software that we can use to design such a system please share your knowledge on the matter
this i my first post, so i hope i am explaining it correctly, have a datagridview with a textboxcolumn. it is bind to a dataset
my problem is when i update a record wiht more that 350 characters it give me a nullrefference error. the database is updated when i check the physical record but the application crash
here is the function
Private Sub m_maintenanceProcessor_WebsiteUpdated(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As Processors.EventArgs) Handles m_maintenanceProcessor.WebsiteUpdated
Dim tempTable As MaintenanceDataSet.WebsitePageDownloadDataTable
If e.Data.Contains("ModifiedRows") = False Then Exit Sub
tempTable = CType(e.Data("ModifiedRows"), MaintenanceDataSet.WebsitePageDownloadDataTable)
If tempTable.Rows.Count > 0 Then
RemoveHandler maintenanceDataGridView.RowValidated, AddressOf maintenanceDataGridView_RowValidated
Processor.Data.WebsitePageDownload.LoadingTable = True
Processor.Data.WebsitePageDownload.LoadingTable = False
AddHandler maintenanceDataGridView.RowValidated, AddressOf maintenanceDataGridView_RowValidated
'For Each row As DataRow In tempTable.Rows
' If row.RowError IsNot Nothing AndAlso row.RowError.Length > 0 Then
' End If
' ' MsgBox(row("URL").ToString)
Catch ex As Exception
tempTable = Nothing
But that is hardly relevant. Somewhere in your application something is being triggered which causes a null reference to be used. The only way to discover where that is and why, is to do some detailed debugging.