I have a strange behaviour in a php script.
1. I list all files of a directry and it's subdirectories in an array.
2. I convert all names in utf-8 and put them in a second array.
3. I serialize and save both arrays in binary files.
4. I rename all files by stripping accents, spaces and all non-ASCCI characters (normalized names).
5. I unserialize the binary files in new arrays and then ...
all that I get is only the normalized names in each table.
I can't understand how this happens and how to get around.
Note: If I exit the script after 3. and rename the binary files, everything works fine in point 5. by unserializing these renamed binary files.
I would greatly appreciate any suggestion.
Thx for your time.