|The NuGet package you have referenced depends on other NuGet packages:
NuGet Gallery | System.Text.Json 5.0.2[^]
Specifically, for .NET Framework 4.x, it depends on:
- Microsoft.Bcl.AsyncInterfaces (>= 5.0.0)
- System.Buffers (>= 4.5.1)
- System.Memory (>= 4.5.4)
- System.Numerics.Vectors (>= 4.5.0)
- System.Runtime.CompilerServices.Unsafe (>= 5.0.0)
- System.Text.Encodings.Web (>= 5.0.1)
- System.Threading.Tasks.Extensions (>= 4.5.4)
- System.ValueTuple (>= 4.5.0)
You will need to make sure all of those packages, and all of their dependencies (and their dependencies' dependencies etc.), are present in the same folder as your dll.
Alternatively, change your code to use
Json.NET, which has no dependencies:
NuGet Gallery | Newtonsoft.Json 13.0.1[^]
"These people looked deep within my soul and assigned me a number based on the order in which I joined."