|I am NOT a C++ guy, so bear with me.
I am working on a C#/WPF app that references two C++ projects.
We just converted the solution from .Net Framework to .Net Core 6.0, and now the C++ projects won't compile while in the solution. If I open the C++ projects stand-alone, they compile file.
Primarily I'm getting the compile time error
'System': a namespace with this name does not exist
I've been Googling and 99% of the answers all say this. I've tried the answers and still get the same errors.
At this point I need help. I'm guessing it's some kind of configuration issue, but I really don't know.
If it's not broken, fix it until it is.
Everything makes sense in someone's mind.
Ya can't fix stupid.