Mine is an SDI application where I do like this:
pDocTemplate = new CSingleDocTemplate(
in my initinstance
CMainFrame is derived from CFrameWnd and CConvertView is derived from CEditView.
1.I have two activeX control FullControl and Composite Control.
2.In composite control I have two push button.
3.I have added two events in the composite control. say ClickOne and Clicktwo.
4.Also implemented Message Handlers for composite control say Onbutton1.and Onbutton2
5.Now I am calling event functions clickone in one of the message hanler(Onbutton1/Onbutton2)
How I can catch the events ClickOne which are fired when one of the button are pressed in my Full control.
I know it can be done using connection point and sinking events. but don't know how.
Can someone help me.
I got some kind of unusual program to do...
I am viewing a web page in Internet Explorer 6.0, and I got a flash object in that page. So, I want to ask you if it's technically possible to write program that will send OnClick message to the Internet Explorer window? And if it does can you give me some help how to do this thing, please. Or maybe some links would be helpful too...Thanx.
Some clarity needed...
1) are you talking about onclick from outside IE process -- external process telling IE that a key sequence has been entered?
2) communication between IE (browser window) and (Macromedia) Flash object?
* Flash object to browser window
* browser window to Flash object
* Flash object to another Flash object
(above three are documented at Macromedia (Flash) site, see "communicating between objects")
Good luck, sounds like interesting stuff you're 'bout to do!
1) Yes, I want to write a windows or .NET application with button on the form, and when I run this application and click button on the form a message LB_MOUSE_CLICK (or something, I just don't remember because I've not used MFC since 2002) will be send to IE window.
2)Excuse me, but I think I do not understand you clearly... I mean that there is a web site and on the one of the web pages of this website there is a flash object and I want send ON_CLICK message to that IE window wich is currently displaying web page with flash object, from my Win32 or .NET application
While help for LoadImage() does not say that LR_LOADFROMFILE can be used for the fuLoad parameter, it does mention it in the lpszName section as though it is a possibility. Have you search through each of the .H files to see if it is defined?
"When I was born I was so surprised that I didn't talk for a year and a half." - Gracie Allen