Hello, I recently started programming with COM Objects Catalog using C-Sharp.
In principle, everything turned out pretty simple and I managed crar COM objects, install them and make them visible from the console, register and configure some properties of automatic way.
However I am with some problems as it relates to the configuration of some properties, namely:
While I can configure the identity component, either as INTERACTIVE USER or a specific user, I could not configure the identity of the COM + application with the Auditors Local System (Local System, Local Service and Network Service)
i have some .swf decompiled and i can see all the .as files in it.
so now i want to edit some variable in for example i want to edit the variable "x" in main.as
so i loaded the swf and when i want to setVariable I get the error:
"Error HRESULT E_FAIL has been returned from a call to a COM component."
you know how can I get the variable and change it?
I am writing a middleware library in .Net which will be invoking Web services and respond back to VB6 legacy applications with the service output.
So far I have made the assembly as ComVisible without generating strong-name for it.
The .Net dll will be used to generate a type library (.tlb) which can be added in Project References of the VB6 application and used to invoke the services.
Using regasm tool, the TLB file is generated fine and registered to the local registry.
I first registered the TLB from local system drive and everything worked fine.
Now the system constraint is that, the assembly and type library cannot be stored in end-user machines.
So I need to map to a network drive and register the TLB from there.
The regasm tool registers it from network drive also, but the VB6 application is not able to access the classes in .Net
I just can't seem to get this right.
I have a Com Class written in VB.Net that brings up a form where users can enter information.
I have a delphi program that opens this class and it shows the form fine.
The problem I have is with events raised in the Com Class. It just does not get fired in delphi, although I can assign it to a procedure.
IE9 loads a com activex, when an activex method is called, in the method it launches another com exe (registerless using manifest), cocreates and get the interface pointer then calls a method of that interface.
I am able to launch, cocreate and get interface pointer but when the method of that interface is called the following error is returned. "The group or resource is not in the correct state to perform the requested operation"
I am trying to load the
.txt file specified in the first parameter of the OpenText API
And for some reason I get the feeling the source of the error
Is its not finding the file
I tried various variations on the file name as just specifying the file and having it in a directory
That's in the path variable but I still get the same error
I have not managed to find a decent explanation for either of the error codes you received. All I can suggest is that you test with a Unicode and ASCII version of the string, and be sure that the path to the file is correct.
I'm trying to solve one problem with custom cred.prov. on win8.
The problem is that if you select any tile (e.g. my, custom) and you have CPUS_UNLOCK_WORKSTATION scenario - Logonui will dismiss it automatically after 1 minute. This is not relevant to CPUS_LOGON scenario. Selected tile will stay untill user press Ok or Cancel buttons.
So I'd like to ask, maybe somebody has worked with such thing already, is it possible to handle that moment when selected tile is going to be dismissed.
using debugging I found that IConnectableCredentialProviderCredential::SetDeselected() is not called when IConnectableCredentialProviderCredential::SetSelected() is called by selecting the tile.
To create and an Automation When I got the Class wizard I selected Create Class from typelib
I the selcted the excel.exe
The Wizard create a number of Class I slected to include all of them in my project
After getting a Clean build I decided to add some ole code
So I included "CAppliction.h"
I coded CApplication app;
however I got a whole slew of build errors
c:\users\4rypb\documents\visual studio 2010\projects\autoproject\autoproject\debug\excel.tlh(1595): error C2371: 'FontPtr' : redefinition; different basic types
1> c:\program files\microsoft visual studio 10.0\vc\include\comdef.h(314) : see declaration of 'FontPtr'
c:\users\4rypb\documents\visual studio 2010\projects\autoproject\autoproject\capplication.h(3): warning C4278: 'RGB': identifier in type library 'C:\\Program Files\\Microsoft Office\\Office14\\EXCEL.EXE' is already a macro; use the 'rename' qualifier