Comments by benjaminemanuel13 (Top 8 by date)

benjaminemanuel13 5-Jul-18 12:31pm View

Thanks for your reply, are there any .lib files that I should be referencing to rid me of the unresolved externals that I have to "hack" to fix?
benjaminemanuel13 5-Jul-18 12:30pm View

Thanks, the values I've used are actually the IID and CLSID values from dshow.h and strmif.h (included in dshow.h) and they work with the code I've written. I just wanted to know if I was missing something in regard the unresolved externals that pop up at link time that I've "hacked" to work.
benjaminemanuel13 18-Jun-18 6:47am View

Indeed, I create an IPictureDisp from the bitmap, set the VARIANT Type to VT_DISPATCH, set the VARIANT pdispVal to point to the picture and hey presto, it works! Thanks a lot!!
benjaminemanuel13 17-Jun-18 19:55pm View

Thanks, but that solution is using (I think) MFC and I'm using raw c++.
benjaminemanuel13 26-Feb-18 10:53am View

Have you considered parsing the Xml (using System.Xml namespace) and writing out the csv data to a file manually? I'll write the code now and will update when finished...

Have parsed out the headings, now for the data... bbs

It looks like that geezers json->csv site doesn't work properly since the csv data doesn't match your original json data...

To be honest, I don't think that this json is suitable for csv because you have a root with two strings and then two arrays which have different headings, its simply not two dimensional. (Unless you merge the two arrays (b2b and cnd) - is that what you want?). I can send you the code I've written, let me know here.
benjaminemanuel13 26-Feb-18 10:27am View

Another problem you will have: your foreach is in the wrong place, they need to open and close around the html code that contains references to item. In fact, the loop should be after the first
<tr>...</tr>
and should close before the
</tbody>
that way, the generated html will be made up of the rows.

As in:

@foreach (var item in Model.usersinfo){<tr>...</tr>}
benjaminemanuel13 26-Feb-18 10:18am View

Deleted
<tr>...</tr>
and should close before the
</tbody>
that way, the generated html will be made up of the rows.

As in:

@foreach (var item in Model.usersinfo)
{
<tr>...</tr>
}
benjaminemanuel13 26-Feb-18 10:00am View

First, IIS Express is in c:\Program Files\IIS Express (with spaces) so get to the right directory first...