|Bug A:- URL Change
Steps to reproduce:
1) Start composing an article without selecting category on the top.
2) Upload some images and embed them in the article. Works
The urls are like /KB/110010/img1.png
3) Come back, select a category Say IoT services. Publish the article. Bang. Images gone. Reason?
URL now gets changed to /KB/IoTService/img1.png
Note: In this bug images will not be shown even in preview mode.
Bug B- Resizing ( less frequent, difficult to trace)
1) Have an image of size 2000x1000. Place image in article- Works. double click on the image in Article composing mode, resize , change width to 700. Works.
2) Now upload an image of size 753x681. resize and change width to 700- Works only in compose mode. Image doesn't show up in publish mode.
Cure:- Don't resize those images which are shown in article but not in publish ( they will be automatically resized. With odd value of Width/Height this is more common.)
Looks like some image ghost is haunting me. Had to fix images of about 13 articles in a week, several time was very frustrating. Hope Chris and team take a note and fix it.